With the cold weather (finally) setting in, your immune system can get weaker. Mangoes are an excellent source of energy and are packed with vitamin C . This easy, healthy and delicious smoothie recipe will help you beat the cold and get you ready for spring!
Delicious Mango Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups (1 and 1/4 of a large mango) mango, peeled and cubed
- 5 and 1/2 tbsp.orange juice
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/3 (3 tbsp. mashed) ripe banana 1
- and 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Combine all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and no fruit chunks remain.
- Enjoy immediately.
If mangoes are not in season where you live, buy frozen ones and let them defrost in the fridge overnight.
Recipe via Chelsea’s Messy Apron